Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
My mama has been sick for months now but she's been away from home for a few weeks and I'm really missing her! At night especially, its kinda funny but we would watch certain shows together so when something great happens now I turn 2 talk 2 her but I'm quickly reminded she's not here. Seeing her at the rehab center and hospital has not filled the void of her really being here. We fight over everything but I am still missing her badly now. Funny, how the little things can add up 2 big things. So, I've put together a few reasons a daughter needs a mother!
- A daughter needs a mama that is never more than a phone call away.
- A daughter needs a mama cuz no one understands me like she does.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 teach her that u cannot make someone love u but u can be someone who can be loved.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 tell her she's beautiful inside and out.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 teach her how 2b a lady.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 tell her not 2b afraid 2 seize the moment.
- A daughter needs a mama who understands its okay 2 not agree on everything.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 teach her that the road 2 happiness is not always straight.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 talk 2 when the world comes crashing down.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 teach her how 2 cook.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 teach her 2 love herself no matter what happens.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 love her unconditionally.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 teach her that even true love takes compromise.
- A daughter needs a mama 2 teach her 2 laugh at herself.
- A daughter needs a mama who knows how 2 let loose and have fun.
What I've learned in the last few weeks is that I will always need my mama! I am stronger than I ever thought. My brain injury will NOT hold me back! My mama is the best ever!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
How do you get permission/invitation 2 someones blog that you do not have an email 4 but would really like 2 reconnect? I'm VERY new at this so I'm not sure how this all works. Not all my friends Face book so I can't just ask them there. Also, how do you get buttons/badges from pages that don't automatically offer one? Ex: I'd really like a button that says I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I've seen some other buttons where it says grab my button but if that is not offered how do I acquire 1? If you know please help a beginner out :) THX!!!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Mama has finally been transferred 2 riverton transitional rehab center on 12600 S. 3419 W. She was transferred Monday night and adjusting well. I'm just glad she is doing so much better!!! She still has some blood clots and antibiotics 2 work out and rehab 4 her back but she is making some good progress.
Posted by McCallProbert at 6/09/2010 06:02:00 PM
Monday, June 7, 2010
So, after many tries 2 explain my T.B.I. I've decided 2 start a blog so that I can put the whole story in 1 place with all the facts & somewhere that you can ask me personal questions bout it. My 1st post is just 2 let people know that it is coming but may take some time 4 me 2 get all the info up, but I am working on it. :)
Posted by McCallProbert at 6/07/2010 02:53:00 AM