Lucky Star

Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11th, 2010

Where were you on
September 11th, 2001



I was on traxx riding to the University of Utah for school when the attacks started to take place.  I thought it was the longest ride I'd ever been on because all everyone on the train wanted to do was get to a TV to see what was really going on.  School was one BIG blur that day. 


Why the fireworks?  I love the RED, WHITE & BLUE that they show.



GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!


Although I didn't know anyone personally in the towers that day it has impacted my life and everyone else I know.  Regardless if you lost a family member or friend, we all lost something that day that can not be brought back.  But, in that same breath we all gained a stronger bond as Americans to help a neighbor in need, to stand up for one another no matter their gender, race, religion etc.  I learned the strength of the human spirit that day and in the many days to follow.  I also learned that I will not let anyone take my happiness, freedom, or hope of a better tomorrow.  I will ALWAYS remember 9/11 for those who were lost but also for those that found themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Blogs

Followers