Lucky Star

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Summer is Over!!!

 So, I was just thinking about summer...and how its over. Scary! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I had all these goals and projects I wanted to finish this summer, and are any of them done...nope.  With the exception of losing weight!!!







I get thinking about Fall and that Winter is just around the corner...and, oh my goodness! Snow is not far off. Before I know it I will be fighting snow drifts and whiteouts. Did I mention I HATE SNOW!!!

And the cold...the cold (ugh). Just thinking about it makes me shiver. Again, did I mention I HATE SNOW!!!
These pictures were on my computer but they felt appropriate 4 thr upcoming changes in the seasons!!!

I love the Fall colors especially in the mountains.  That is one thing I really miss about driving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Leigha from the Crazy Single Life. I am in the process of exporting my blog to another web address. I'll be taking The Crazy Single Life offline soon. If you would like to continue following me pop by my new blog http://othersideofbeautiful.blogspot.com

    Love the layout and design of your blog!

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Blogs

Followers